Thursday, May 14, 2015

Revision Blog Poster Reflection

Casey Brown
English 102
5/14/2015
Blog Post Reflection Paper

I chose to revise my blog post on cyberbullying because there is so much to write about in relation to this topic. My original blog post was on how the movie “Unfriended” that just came out into theaters was bringing more awareness to this problem. In revising this blog post, I decided that I was going to focus on an anti-cyberbullying campaigns. I thought this was a great idea and I wanted to do more research about these campaigns as well. The campaigns that I looked into were ones that were primarily geared towards younger teens. I thought that all of these anti-bullying campaigns accomplished the same goal, which was to get more information out into the public on how dangerous cyberbullying can be. I also put an anti-cyberbullying ad campaign video into my blog post. This video I think really gave my new blog post some depth as to what can happen when someone is cyber bullied. Within my blog post, I also added more pictures and made the cyber bullying video link pink in relation to the content in the ad campaign video. Additionally, I referred back to my previous blog post very briefly. I referenced my older blog post because I thought that it would give my new blog post more of a personal style. Also, by having more pictures throughout my blog post I think really made more of an impact on the reader. Seeing photos of these cyber bullying victims all you want to do is find out how you can help this situation, and that was what I had hoped to accomplish within my both of my blog posts but especially my revised blog as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment